Since 1986, LEADS Employment Services has been providing specialized employment and skills development services for people with disabilities and/or employment related barriers throughout Middlesex, Elgin, Huron, Perth, Lambton, Oxford, Bruce, and Grey Counties.
Our Strategic Ends Vision:
People with disabilities, those who are highly vulnerable, and employers are meaningfully engaged to create a diverse workforce and community.
At LEADS we work with:
- People with disabilities and those who are highly vulnerable:
- aged 14 to 65+, in school and out of school
- who need varying levels of assistance with life, independence and pre-employment skills
- who need assistance accessing employment opportunities and/or post employment supports
- Employers who:
- have hiring needs, including screening, matching, and on-boarding
- want to save time and resources in training and accommodation recommendations
- would like to meet employment equity
- would like a diverse workforce
- Rehabilitation Professionals:
- who need expertise in supporting their clients to develop skills and return to work
The LEADS team is made up of dynamic, energetic and creative people who support clients to achieve their goals. As a team, LEADS Board of Directors, Administrative Associates, Employment Specialists, Employment Support Workers and Managers work on a daily basis to realize LEADS Strategic Ends Vision.
Looking for a rewarding career? Join the LEADS’ Team today!! Applications including cover letter and resume may be sent to email@example.com .
Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.